At GenHawk Construction, we consider ourselves a full-service painting company. We serve Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, and Westlake Village. Since 2009, we have hired professional painters with extensive resources, qualifications, and the experience necessary to meet all your residential, and commercial painting needs.
With over 15 combined years of experience as professional painters, we are one of the best, and most cost effective painting contractors in the Ventura County area.
We have a fine reputation with numerous repeats and referrals in the Ventura County area.
Our first class painters go above and beyond your ordinary run of the mill painter. Whether it’s an interior of a home or the exterior of a business, we use each job as an opportunity to affirm our trusted and hard-won reputation.
We focus on customer service and attention to detail. Because of this, we have become one of Ventura County’s leading painting contractors.
Here is out painting promise to you:
- We promise to help our clients protect and beautify their homes, properties and work places, with the highest standards of quality.
- We promise to provide professional painting services in a prompt, friendly, and honest manner.
- We promise to maintain communication with our clients throughout the entire process.
- We promise to offer clients the highest quality materials, utilizing environmentally-friendly products whenever possible.
- We promise to stand behind our work with one of the best guarantees in the industry.
From the Spanish Hills of Camarillo, to the track homes of Oxnard, GenHawk Construction you can see our craftsmanship everywhere we’ve worked. We look forward to talking with you.
Get your free project estimate. Call us all at (805) 639-8930.
About GenHawk Construction
GenHawk Construction is a California licensed general building contractor serving Ventura, Oxnard and Camarillo as well as the surrounding cities of Carpinteria, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Moorpark and Calabasas.
We are dedicated to meeting or exceeding your building project timeline while still maintaining the highest quality of workmanship, over and above expectations and building codes, all at competitive prices.