Residential Construction/Remodeling Team Lead Job Available in Ventura
We are seeking a full-time Team Lead to join our team! Our ideal lead will have extensive experience reading remodeling plans and setting their apprentices up for the day. Plans include demolition, plumbing, electrical work, tiling, cabinets, drywall, stucco, installing windows and doors, and painting.
- Show up daily ready to create and delegate task lists based on plans.
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction and remodeling
- Strong leadership skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- 2 or more years of hands-on leadership experience in construction. Remodeling experience is a plus.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to succeed.
- Valid driver license.
GenHawk Construction is primarily a residential remodeling company that also does additions and the occasional commercial job. We specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodels.
Why Work With Us?
We have been in business here in Ventura for over 10 years. We take great care of our team and our clients, so you’ll have plenty of work, room for growth, and great coworkers!